The best web hosting services compared to the first look: Price, average uptime, speed, bandwidth, WordPress, support, money back guarantee, etc.
Are you looking for the best hosting for your website or your next project? If your answer is yes, then you are on the right page, because today I am going to look at the top ten webhosting providers in 2020. This list is entirely based on my personal experience with various webhosts. So, without further ado, let’s begin…
If you give every business an online presence, you can increase your chances of increasing your sales and customer base. I mean, people and companies are on the Internet to exchange and receive information. Why do you think someone’s visiting the site? Well, uh… Mainly because they need information. In this business world, information is very important, and if you have a website, you can share information about what you can do for it.
By 2020, building a website will no longer be limited to coding. You need the perfect domain and the perfect hosting. In this article I will help you choose the ideal hosting provider for your business. Choosing a good hosting provider is really important, especially when you have thousands of options in mind. Here are a few reasons why you should contact the best web hosting providers for your business.
- Loss of revenue: if your website is closed, it is possible that you are not generating enough revenue, which can lead to a drop in your turnover. Even if you don’t have an online store, you can still suffer losses because your target group can’t see your services and other things. Amazon recently experienced a labour disruption of about 40 minutes, resulting in a loss of $5 million. You may not have to suffer such a big loss, but there will always be a loss of income, which is not very good for business.
- Less evaluation means less traffic – if you have an online store, you need to have a good SEO evaluation along with marketing so that customers can find you. If your site experiences regular downtime, this will affect your sites and you may not get a good position in the search results. Besides the downtime, many experts believe that the speed of websites also plays a role in SEO.
- Security – The next reason to choose a reliable and well-known hosting brand is security. There are many hosting providers that offer you extra security. However, it is almost impossible to say that the website is 100% protected. We have all witnessed various incidents in which the websites of many large companies and organisations such as Facebook, Twitter and even NASA have been hacked. Because there is no ideal solution, a good hosting provider can also help you by providing you with backup data so that you can restore your website. They can also help you 24 hours a day with technical support and security issues.
Because you have understood how important it is to choose the right hosting provider. Now, let’s take a brief look at what factors you need to check when you go to a hosting provider. So here we are…
- Pricing – One of the most important things you need to understand before going to a web hosting provider is your budget. Check your budget and choose a hosting provider. Don’t try to do something you can’t handle for at least a year. Especially if you have a start-up.
- Speed… The second most important thing to consider is the speed of the host you choose. If your hosting is slow to respond, you could lose $$$ or even more every month. Also check how quickly your website responds to your target group.
- Customer Support – Next, check to see if your hosting provider has customer support experience. Experienced and expert customer service is essential because it can help you in many ways. Even in the beginning, when I logged on to my blog, I was confronted with a hosting problem, but out of ignorance, my blog was eventually messed up. Since then I haven’t looked for any webhost without good customer service.
- Availability Guarantee – The next important thing to consider before choosing a hosting provider is the availability guarantee. I strongly recommend that you use a web host that offers a guaranteed uptime of at least 99.8%, although all web hosts I have listed have a guaranteed uptime of around 99.9%.
- Security – To be honest, no host can offer you 100% security. They can do this, but they can also provide you with regular backups, so that if your site is attacked by hackers, you can restore it from your backup files.
So this is something you should think about before choosing a hosting provider for your business. Let’s start with the list of the top 10 hosting sites for the year 2020.best web hosting 2020,best web hosting for small business,bluehost,siteground,hostgator,best web hosting for wordpress,best web hosting for beginners,hostinger